Tired of having to utilize multiple repair shops to maintain and repair your fleet of vehicles? Spending too much time in the repair shop and not on the road making money? Worried whether you're getting good service for a good price? We've seen it before and we've tailored our Fleet Program to handle maintenance and repairs most repair shops aren't organized to managed. Long Arm Mechanics has developed and implemented a Fleet Program to handle the maintenance and repair needs of large vehicle fleets. For the few repairs we aren't equipped for, we have established relationships in the industry to get it taken care of quickly.
Our first fleet customer pulled a couple of non-running trucks out of a field and said "Tell us what they need and get them back on the road" Those trucks are still on the road today. In addition to our quality repairs, fleet customers receive the features and benefits listed below.
Features & Benefits
- Prioritized Service: We know that if your fleet isn't on the road, your business isn't making money. Most fleet customers qualify for expedited service.
Parts discount: We offer a price break for most parts to qualifying fleets. Come see us for more details.
Pick-up and Delivery service: We'll make sure you can get to and from work or home.
Your employees are eligible for the same fleet rate
Trailer maintenance: We can even perform most trailer maintenance and repairs to save you the trip to another shop
- We are fully insured up to $1,000,000
- Budget-minded: We understand how to keep costs low, while not sacrificing quality. The same prioritized repairs we offer all of our customers works especially well for our fleet customers.
- Towing Service: Our established relationship can get you a tow from anywhere at the most competitive price in the Boise or the Treasure Valley
- Foreign & Domestic service
- Gas & Diesel engines are serviced here
- Most maintenance and some repairs for medium duty vehicles (up to 2 tons)
Our repairs are backed by a full 24 month/24,000 mile parts and labor warranty
Service reminders via email, text, or phone
After hours drop box and secure lot
Additionally, if your fleet already has an in-house mechanic, we can compliment their services by taking care of the work that gets outsourced in many shops. We invest heavily in equipment and training for our technicians.
Including but not limited to:
Module updates & reprogramming
Factory Scan Tools: allows for fast & accurate diagnostics *most manufacturers
Electrical & Advanced Diagnostics: variable valve timing, module communications, etc.
Heavy Line: timing belts & chains, internal engine repairs, etc.
Technical Service Bulletins
Smog tests: We are equipped with multiple exhaust gas analyzers, engine analyzers, & smoke machines to perform enhanced engine and emissions testing
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Service: we have CNG trained technicians on site